Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She's here!!!!!!!!!

Well -- it happened! She decided to crash the party a little earlier!!!

Here are pictures of her!







After we entered the hospital on June 3rd at about 9:00 p.m., Susannah Joy was born at 12:59 p.m. on June 4. She weighed 8 pounds and 4 ounces and was 19 inches long.

Mom and baby and dad are all tired, but estatic, elated, and overjoyed! We are also tired, tired, tired and are sleeping now. Will post more details later on....

Thanks for all your prayers, support, and love!!! It is a huge blessing to see God's miracle come to fruition!

21 comments:

  1. Lacey & Harry,

    What a great blessing!!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you all. Lots of love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Susannah is a beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! You are both very, very blessed! Enjoy your bundle of love, with strawberry-blonde hair, of course!

    Love, Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. PTL!!!!! I just want to drive over to Va and kiss those chubby cheeks! We are thrilled beyond words...
    Love, the Roops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congrats to the new family!

    Lots of Love,
    Julix :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lacey and Harry,
    I am so thrilled for both of you! God has blessed you with a beautiful little girl. Ian is excited to be able to meet her - he is a little concerned and wants to know if she will be playing with the trains at your house. (He's not quite ready to share those with her yet, LOL!) But he has decided that if she doesn't know he needs something he can say excuse me, and if she still doesn't respond he can tap her on the shoulder. Just thought you'd like to hear his four year old perspective. Congrats!
    Love,
    Amy (and Ian)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news -- congratulations! I can't tell you how happy I am for you.

    I agree that Susannah is a beautiful name (one of my sisters is actually named Susanna). Can't wait to meet her in person!

    All my best,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I was so surprised when Mike came running to the bathroom where I was getting Levi's bath ready and said "Harry and Lacey had their baby!!!!" I was like, "Oh my goodness!! Already??" So glad she came today because it sounds like she's a good sized baby girl! We can't wait to hear more about her arrival and see more pictures. She is beautiful!! Congratulations!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tears of joy and gratitude... most appropriately at the birth of any new little one... and felt especially deeply on this journey that you two have traveled. She is beautiful... and blessed BEYOND measure. God has given her such a gift in her parents! We celebrate this new life with you and welcome our baby strawberry!!

    WAY TO GO LACEY!!!! YOU GAVE BIRTH!!!! WELL DONE sweet Mama... and wonderful job standing by your wife Harry. :-) I know you are both marveling! MIRACLE... it IS the only fitting word, that is for sure!

    CANNOT wait to get my hands and smooches all over that sweet little thing!!! OHHHHHHHH, she looks VERY YUMMY!!!!!! :-)

    LOVE you all THREE!!!
    Kara for the Wolfes

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect little bundle - and living up to her nickname, I must say - look at that fuzz! Can't wait to kiss her and hold her. Congratulations and thanks be to God!

    love,
    Emily and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise the Lord!! Congratulations!! She is a beauty! Can't wait to hear the details and meet her!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! How exciting!!! The kids are squealing! :)
    We couldn't be happier for you! Give that beautiful little girl a kiss from the Lassiter family. What a beautiful answer to many prayers. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. *squealing*

    'nuff said. Congrats, Harry and Lacey!

    ~Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was thinking of you while you were having this beautiful miracle and I didn't even know it was happening. What a beautiful baby! I see hints of red hair...how appropriate. I am so happy to hear everything went well. Love, Libby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Congratulations to all! She is just beautiful. You should be sooo proud. Enjoy!

    Much Love,
    Tillen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to add my comment here and try not to repeat what everyone has said...PRAISE GOD!!! How can we NOT repeat that? To think of how changed your life is from only a year ago! Can you remember our email/over-coffee/on-the-phone conversations re: infertility and the LONG STRUGGLE-FILLED ROAD it had us on? And here we both are with beautiful miracles looking back at us with such beautiful blue eyes:) Savannah is ADORABLE..I just want to squeeze those cheeks! I hope very soon I'll be able to...now, you go get some rest:)
    We love you, Vicki and family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! So happy for you two...three!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woohoo!!! So excited for you both. Susannah is beautiful! Enjoy every moment, and when you're not enjoying her, REST! :) Love you and can't wait to get all the details of her birth. It looks like you had a quick labor- that's great! Congratulations! Praising the Lord with you for your beautiful miracle!
    Love,
    Jess, Tim and Owen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah! What a sweet, sweet baby! I am so happy for you all. Congrats. Can't wait to hold her:)
    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Lacey and Harry,

    Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little miracle! I am so happy for you! Best wishes to both of you as you learn the ropes of parenthood! Your stories are hilarious! Keep sharing. :o)

    Love to you all!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete