Hi gang!
I was pondering this important expression that "good things come in" and to complete the statement, I came up with the word "three". Before you start rolling your eyes, allow me to state my evidence.
God in 3 parts -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!
Susannah is 3 weeks old. (Of course I had to start with Baby Strawberry! Well, I know I started with God, but you can't ignore God. So after God, I started with Susannah - OK !?!)
In the name Susannah, there are 3 pairs of letters - s, a, and n. (Coincidence? I think not!)
Wouldn't you know it, even the nickname "Baby Strawberry" has 3 b's and 3 r's.
Susannah likes to poop in 3 stages - the precursor, the main event, and the aftershock! Only after the 3rd stage will I consider changing her diaper. (unfortunately, Lacey has not learned this lesson yet. To teach her, Susannah had to poop on her hand 3 times yesterday out of 5.)
I am 33 years old today. (yes, thank you)
In 3 days, it will be 3 days and 3 weeks to go to celebrate our 7 year anniversary. (I told you not to roll your eyes till I was done!)
When I turned on my computer, I had 3 unread emails and 3 programs that were running. (hey, I didn't plan this one!)
In about 3 minutes, my stomach will rumble which means I will need to do 3 things -- go to the bathroom, get dressed, and then go eat.
So there you have it --- good things come in THREES! I have presented my case. You be the judge, jury, and executioner of my sentence! (Hey look at that -- another set of 3!) You can think I'm sleep deprived to the brink of insanity or have a knack for noticing these things.
Hope you all are doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment