Here are some pictures from the past few days. I know these are much more fun than all the written reflections, but I am addicted to written reflections so you'll all just have to bear with me! I love chronicling these early days and try to do it whenever I have a free and salient moment!

Our little lion baby! I was taking a picture of Susannah yesterday morning while Harry was holding her, and as the shutter clicked, she yawned, leaving this ferocious expression for posterity!
.jpg)
Looking at Daddy...
.jpg)
Time for a bubble...ooooh! Feels better!
.jpg)
So tiny in my daddy's arms
.jpg)
Mama holds her sweet full-tummied baby doll
.jpg)
Changing time is the best opportunity for talking and playing. We savor these special moments!
.jpg)
Susannah is becoming more and more alert with each passing day. We LOVE watching her grow!
.jpg)
Mama's favorite time with her sweet Susannah is those quiet moments during and after her feedings. What a precious opportunity to provide for and love this little miracle!
.jpg)
Ooooh, I could just eat this snuggly girl up!
.jpg)
June 8--A surprise visit from our dear friends the Roops (Jaime, Jason, and their two girls Julia and Callie), who went two hours out of their way driving from their Alabama home to PA for a visit with Jason's sister and husband, was such a gift! Mama especially loved showing off her new baby girl :)
.jpg)
Sweet girls! Julia played outside with Rylie in the evening heat, while Callie looked on. We loved seeing these precious ones even briefly, especially since they live so far away.
.jpg)
Sacked out on Daddy's chest
.jpg)
Sweet baby in a ruffly white sack
.jpg)
Precious moments spent nursing...
ah - such a sweet baby. Its so fun to check and see what new things the two of you have posted. Thanks for sharing! Again - so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI just love the pictures and all your thoughts. Thanks for sharing your little one with us.
ReplyDelete