Here are some pictures of the Strawberry Patch (aka the nursery). It's mostly done.....the dresser/changing table combo has been ordered and is on the way. We are more excited as each day passes!!! Tune in tomorrow for pregnancy pictures....
The world awaits its first glimpse of this precious little strawberry :-) I can hardly wait to nibble her myself!!!!!!!!! I'll have to warn her that when i come to visit, her mommy may try to make a pie out of her :-) We are so excited for you guys... HUGS! Kara
With all the "nesting" Lacey and Harry are currently doing around the house, I think my next little "Angelbaby" is coming early, unlike her mother, who chose to burrow in for another 7 days past her due date, only to be born on a cold, rainy October day! However, she has also given us more than her share of sunshine to make up for it! As we await this wonderful event, I pray each and every day for a healthy, happy baby...Lacey and Harry deserve nothing less! (It would help if Lacey would quit flinging herself down flights of steps, though!!) God bless! Love you all...Grammy XOXOXOXOXO
The world awaits its first glimpse of this precious little strawberry :-) I can hardly wait to nibble her myself!!!!!!!!! I'll have to warn her that when i come to visit, her mommy may try to make a pie out of her :-) We are so excited for you guys...
ReplyDeleteHUGS! Kara
With all the "nesting" Lacey and Harry are currently doing around the house, I think my next little "Angelbaby" is coming early, unlike her mother, who chose to burrow in for another 7 days past her due date, only to be born on a cold, rainy October day! However, she has also given us more than her share of sunshine to make up for it! As we await this wonderful event, I pray each and every day for a healthy, happy baby...Lacey and Harry deserve nothing less! (It would help if Lacey would quit flinging herself down flights of steps, though!!) God bless! Love you all...Grammy XOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete