Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pregnancy Pics!!!

Well, it's been a while since we promised pregnancy pictures. Whoops!!! Things got a little crazy since we made that comment. Guess we won't speak so quickly next time...

Anyhow, here are the pregnancy pics as promised...

They are in order from left to right-- (notice how the light switch and the door trim disappear behind the growing baby!)

week 17 week 21
week 23 week 27
week 33 week 36


Today is 37 weeks, so we are celebrating a full term baby now! Now, we just wait for the baby to continue to grow and decide when it is time to join us!

2 comments:

  1. Notice the wound on my right arm. That's from my trip down the basement stairs not quite two weeks ago! Talk about the protection of the Lord being upon me...PHEW!!!! Could've been ugly, but wasn't. Not a thing happened to the baby, and I just had some stiffness and bruising and scrapes. Soooooo thankful...and so not hauling laundry up and down my stairs for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I am so happy to see the pics and hear your thoughts! I have been celebrating with you both all along, but I can't wait to meet her and celebrate with you!! much love and prayers, Sarah Rogers

    ReplyDelete