Saturday, May 24, 2008

Nesting?

They call it nesting for soon-to-be moms. What do they call it for soon-to-be dads? Hmmm.....just finished about two miles of hedges (cutting, raking, and piling up to be hauled to the dump), dug up some dead lilac trees, and that's on top of replacing all the windows on the 2nd floors which I just finished a few days ago!!! Seems there's quite a bit to do and so little time before the baby gal arrives. At least I did get a tan while at it......

1 comment:

  1. It is sweet to hear from you Harry! As you already know I enjoy hearing Roommate's heart processing on a DAILY basis (although lately we have had to make it on a more weekly basis..much to our dismay and you and Jason's relief!)...but I also treasure hearing your heart. You will be an amazing Daddy and I am so proud of you. Love your sis, Jaime

    ReplyDelete