June 30, 2011
Susannah and I were in the Grace Christian Elementary empty parking lot this evening. It was early evening. We just laid down on the concrete sidewalk and looked up at the blue sky with the clouds here and there. So we started doing what all people do when looking at clouds. We played "That cloud looks like a...." We had so much fun doing this! You even amazed me with your imagination! Mama and I always wonder what goes on in that mind of yours. Well, I got a brief glimpse into that imaginative mind.
Here are just a couple of cloud pictures I took and the names you gave them.
 |
| Feather |
 |
| Rabbit (facing left, ears at top) |
 |
| Bird |
I enjoyed every minute of laying down on the sidewalk and looking up at the clouds, then looking at each other as we named the clouds. These are the moments I enjoy thoroughly!
No comments:
Post a Comment