...because this is not an "official" entry! I know, I know...I am WAY BEHIND! Visitors and visiting and other holiday festivities have gotten me sooooooo behind that I don't know what to do with myself!
Here is my New Year's Blogging Resolution: Shorter, more frequent postings!
OK...so I am going to fail that resolution starting tomorrow when I PROMISE to update with pictures from 6 months, 7 months, Christmas, and New Year's Eve/Day. I have picked a MILLION pictures to share from the past month-and-a-half. You won't be disappointed! :)
Subsequent postings this year will be shorter and more frequent. Promise. I hope. But you know what "they" say about New Year's Resolutions (who is "they" anyway???)...they're often not kept.
To tide you over...two recent pictures of our SCRUMPTIOUS Strawberry playing in her crib after her morning nap this past Friday...
A babydoll cuddling a babydoll
SNORTY FACE!!!!
Til tomorrow...
.jpg)

yummy!!! look at those flushed PINK cheeks!!! she is getting so big! she has grown even since we saw you guys in NOVEMBER!!! adorable... precious little girl... miss her AND YOU!! kara
ReplyDelete